Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love letter II





O Lord,

I breathe in the knowledge of Your mind.
I breathe in Your love. The true kind.
I breathe in Your mercy which sets me free.


I take in the light You spread.
I take in Your body, blood, soul, and divinity. For You are my love.
I take in every moment You are near.








Oh, how I want to wake up and praise Your holy name.
Oh, how I want people to believe!
Oh, how want people to see what I see.


I desire for your thirst of love to be satisfied.
I desire for people to follow you, and flee from the father of all lies.
I desire to show the world love, for You.




Lord, I love to hear your people sing praise.
Lord, I love to see your creations.
Lord, you never cease to amaze.




Teach me your ways, Lord.
Teach me the ways of simplicity.

Teach me your ways, for I want to be set free.



Let your will be done by all mankind.

Let your will be done so we can set this world ablaze.

Let your will be done so we can get rid of the evil outrage.


Lord, make me Your Faithful servant.




No comments: