Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love Letter






I'm going to be starting a new thing.
It's just going to be me writing a love letter to our Lord. I think I'm going to try to do this every Wednesday.
__________











O Lord, I continue to see, Your abiding love for me. You stay with me, every day. You hold me when I cry. I look out and see, all the beauty which You have made. It's unfortunate how people hear your name, then fade. It's unfortunate how people can be so blind. But, I will always call you mine.





I've been through many struggles and heartaches, but through prayer, I've been renewed.
And I owe it all to you.
Thank you, Lord.




When people hurt you, they hurt me, too.
The pain is like a thorn in my side.
Humanity makes me cry. How dare you insult the man that I call mine.



I pray people make a change before the big sleep.
Hey all you people, the end could come in a week.


Lord, my soul is yours to keep.

I love You! I adore You!
Everything I do, I want to reflect You!
My only desire is to know You, love You, and serve you.

You captivate my thoughts.
My soul is overwhelmed and beating with joy.
I feel your presence all around me.
And in the air that I breathe.


No comments: