Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love Letter IV




Dear child,
Do you remember the night you woke up in tears?
It was when the prince of darkness visted.

Oh, your eyes were full of fear.
Oh, but you were wise, little one.
You were scared, but you never did abandon the Son.
Faith is what you kept.
You took the pain, and suffered out of love
You're an inspiration to me.



------------------









Holy is He who tends to His sheep.

Holy is He who's love I shall keep.

Holy is He who never abandons me.

I unite my suffering with Yours, O Lord.
I unite my pain with Yours , O Lord.
I unite my tears with Yours, O Lord.
I unite my aching heart with Yours, O Lord.



Father, the pain is too much to bear today.
Father, hold me.
Father, comfort me.
Father, love me.


Despite my sufferings, I know your love.
Despite my sufferings, I will praise your name forevermore.
Despite my sufferings, I will turn my tears to roses,
though it cuts me to the core.

He who defeats evil, sing praise.
He who defeats evil, adore Him forever
He who defeats evil, is the King of Kings.
He who defeats evil, is my love.

Sing praise to the King of Kings
Adore Him forever.

He who is merciful towards sinners, sing praise.
He who is merciful towards sinners, confide in His rays.
He who is merciful towards sinners, exalt Him forever.


Sing praise to He who is merciful.
Exalt Him forever.

He who thirsts for love, confide in Him.
He who thirsts for love, love Him.
He who thirsts for love, is my God and my King.

May His thirst be satisfied.

Sing praise to He who thirsts for love.
Love Him forever.

1 comment:

David said...

Inspiring! You have a great gift.